Partial Hospitalization during the Day or Night
- We focus on working with you for six hours a day, five days a week. Our objectives are to give you the life skills training that improve your recovery and prevent relapses. We focus on things like time, money management, effective communication, and career guidance.
The Sands Treatment Center is one of the most highly rated and sought after facilities for addiction treatment in South Florida. Our programs work with you to improve your chances of success and give you the skills you need for lifelong sobriety.
The Intensive Outpatient Program
- Our program focuses on your physical, mental health, career, and family support to give you the best solutions.
- This program is for three hours a day, three days a week. We bring in trained professionals to look at all aspects of your recovery including doctors, nurses, psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors.
- Our goal is to give you one-on-one counseling and group sessions to build on your progress. We want you to stay sober and learn empowering ways of living your life.
The length of this program varies, depending on your progress and how we feel you are doing in meeting the goals of lifetime sobriety.
The Sands Treatment Center is the best place for your drug and alcohol recovery. We are rated number one for addiction treatment in South Florida and are ready to help you to start a new chapter in your life.
The 12 Step Program
We use these steps to help you to come to grips with your addiction and become committed to these lasting changes. Each step includes areas of personal reflection and growth such as
- Honest admission
- Hope and beliefs for the future
- Accepting the mistakes you make
- Sharing with others
- Taking action
- Asking for help
- Making Amends
- Continuing evaluation
- Praying and meditating
- Helping others
The Sands Treatment Center has the most successful 12 step recovery program in South Florida. We know what to do to create positive changes in your life for the better.
Start Changing Your Life Today!
These are some of the programs we offer for addiction treatment in South Florida. Call The Sands Treatment Center today at 844-200-2509 and let us help you to create a lifetime of sobriety. The first step in any journey is making the call that will change your life for the better.
We are here to help and located on Park Central Boulevard North, near the Axe Throwing Society.
If you think you may need multiple diagnoses, you are not alone; we’ve been there and have the resources to help you find the best possible treatment option. To get help, get connected by contacting us today.